Frank's Calendar

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Britannica School

One of my goals as a Learning Design Coach is to provide teacher and students with resources that will provide efficient student centered learning. As I visit classrooms across the district I see different research projects in action. I was recently reminded of Britannica School, an online Encyclopedia provided by Iowa AEA Online. This is a great tool which provides a wealth of information for any research project. It offers videos, images and text at various reading levels. In addition, students can choose to have the text read aloud. This website works on both computers and iPads. I encourage you to check it out the next time you are planning a project which involves research or searching for information online.

Britannica School

No comments:

Post a Comment