Frank's Calendar

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Perpetual To-Do List

I am a list maker.  Mostly because I love to check things off these lists!

When I left the classroom I struggled with how to keep track of the varied tasks I needed to do.  I tried a couple of different tools - both digital and old-school. And, I finally landed on a notebook that I keep with me at all times. I make a daily list - and sometimes I just add additional dates to the top of the list - and check off tasks as I go.  I usually only use the right side page and add additional note to the left page.  I also add sticky bookmarks on pages that contain info I will need to revisit.

So this is a picture of the things I was hoping to accomplish on Wednesday at Keota.  Each of those boxes should have a checkmark inside...as you can see, they don't.

But, there were more check marks at the end of the day than at the beginning!  It seems like I can never quite run out of things to do! :)

Wednesday was the first day with students at Keota.  The year has truly started!

No comments:

Post a Comment